Royal Rally Charity Challenge
ROYAL RALLY GIVES BACK!
This year Royal Rally is supporting local charities. As part of our Badlands II event, $100 each team’s entry fee was donated to the Calgary Food Bank, Birds of Prey Foundation and Samaritans Purse (supporting the shoe box campaign) through Accelerate Change. Here’s where you can make even more of a difference! Royal Rally also hosted a donation drive contest and raised an additional $2,000 for charity.
Prize package includes:
- Room upgrade to Jacuzzi or sauna suite in Medicine Hat
- Five additional raffle tickets to use towards raffle prizes at the awards ceremony
- Special commemorative award and recognition at awards ceremony
- Special Edition Royal Rally T-Shirts
- Lead the charge out of the start line. The top three teams will start 1st, 2nd and 3rd on the event
- John Bell & Carmen Leenstra – Porsche Cayman GT4
- Adrienne & Mitch Cooper – Chevrolet Corvette C6
- Bill Warawa & Brenda Mathew – Pontiac G8GT
Together we’ve raised over $8,000 for The Calgary Food Bank, Birds of Prey Foundation and Samaritan’s Purse!