Royal Rally Gives Back!
PROCEEDS GO TO CHARITY!
As part of our 2020 events, portions of your entry fee will be donated to charities you identify and not-for-profits we visit. Charitable organizations for 2020 will be identified in the coming months.
In 2019 we raised over $10,000 for charity! Entry fee proceeds were donated to the Calgary Food Bank, Birds of Prey Foundation, the Nanton Bomber Command Museum and Samaritans Purse (supporting the shoe box campaign) through Accelerate Change. Here’s where teams made even more of a difference! Royal Rally hosted a donation drive contest and raised an additional $2,000 for charity.
The prize package included:
- Room upgrade to Jacuzzi or sauna suite in Medicine Hat
- Five additional raffle tickets to use towards raffle prizes at the awards ceremony
- Special commemorative award and recognition at awards ceremony
- Special Edition Royal Rally T-Shirts
- Lead the charge out of the start line. The top three teams will start 1st, 2nd and 3rd on the event
- John Bell & Carmen Leenstra – Porsche Cayman GT4
- Adrienne & Mitch Cooper – Chevrolet Corvette C6
- Bill Warawa & Brenda Mathew – Pontiac G8GT
Together we’ve raised over $10,000 for The Calgary Food Bank, Birds of Prey Foundation, Nanton Bomber Command and Samaritan’s Purse!